On August 14, 2021 (Saturday), Experience Balkan (Balkan Calling Association from Budapest) and his friends from Vojvodina organize a half-day "Vojvodina Wellness" recreational, sports, gastronomic trip during the Malom festival.
The goal of the program, which has been successfully implemented since 2016, is to show the hidden treasures, sights, traditions, and culture of Vojvodina, including the surroundings of Orom, and to get to know its history, peoples, tastes and moods.
- 11:00 Gathering at the entrance of the festival (look for the Experience Balkan flag!!!)
Return: late afternoon
- 11:15 Departure
- Pause in the Valley
- Sightseeing of Totovo Selo (country house, Mini Vojvodina park)
- 12:45 Arrival in Kanjiža, lunch, pálinka tasting and "demonstration of brandy distilling" in the Vázsonyi Family Orchard
- 15:00 Free activities on the beach in Kanjiža (with the possibility of renting a kayak and playing volleyball)
- 16:45 Departure for Zimonjić to the Old Artesian Well: authentic Vojvodina wellness, swimming, relaxation / Info: Baráthok kútja - Stari arteški bunar u Zimonjiću
- Return to the festival at approximately 6 p.m.
The price of the program includes the cost of transportation, lunch, and the pálinka tasting
Price: coming soon ...
Apply in advance no later than August 13 by filling out the form below (Limited number of places !!!)
On-site application: No later than August 13 at 7 pm with the payment of the program price at the festival info counter!
Preliminary registration and more information until August 13 at Experience Balkan-> firstname.lastname@example.org